TpT Makeover + New Products



If any one has been following my TpT store, then you have noticed that I have been posting a lot of new products.

However, if you're not following my store feel free to click the link here: Teaching in Bows, Pearls, and Glitter

One of my new products is a Readers' Theater for the classic book, Tops and Bottoms.




I used this in my classroom and the kids absolutely LOVED it! They wanted to perform the play over and over again. :-)


Another product is my IEP Meeting Reminder Notes. These can be printed on Post-Its and given to teachers to remind them of the upcoming meeting. I know how busy teachers are and sometimes remembering there is an IEP meeting is the last thing on their mind. So, these Post-Its can be stuck anywhere! :-)




My last and newest of my products is my Apples to Apples Multiplication Activities packet.


When I was teaching my students their multiplication facts, a lot of them had trouble remembering or just didn't practice at home. I used this product as a center for extra practice.

The students would cut out the multiplication facts on the apples and glue them to the correct tree or basket. They had a lot of fun and when I collected them I could see which students need help on which multiplication fact. :-)

I will continue to add more multiplication activities because right now I only have 0 & 1 facts. Eventually, I will have them all. :-) *Working on more today*


If you decide to purchase one of my products, thank you SOOOO much! I appreciate every purchase, rating, and follower I get! :-)
QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I don't have to teach multiplication! Haha I can't even do math above a first grade level, so it's good that I teach the little babes! :)

    Fervent First Grade Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I felt the same way, especially when I would play Around the World. I would look at the card first, figure it out, and then flip it towards them. How embarrassing would it be for a teacher to not the answer?!?!? :-)

    ReplyDelete

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)