Five for Friday


It's that time again! Time for another Five for Friday post. I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to wrap up this week.


Let's get this post started! :-)

On July 12th, my hubby and I celebrated our 1st year anniversary! This year went by so fast.....I can remember picking out my dress, the bridesmaid dresses, and walking down the aisle like it was yesterday. Crazy how time flies.....

 
 
 
 
 
 
Remember when I posted about a virtual marathon that I was working on......
 
 
Well, I completed it! In just 8 days!! I am pretty proud of myself. Next time, I want to try to do it in even fewer days.
 
 
BLOGGER COLLABORAION!
 
My friend and fellow blogger from Fervent First Grade Frenzy and I are currently putting our heads together to come up with a SUPER idea!
 
I am so excited for this because I feel that we will work great together. She has a cute little blog so be sure to check her out using the link above.
 
Stay tuned for all that fun! :-)
 
(Mr. Moore, if you are reading.....STOP. love you!)
 
Alright now that he isn't reading (I don't think he reads my blogs), I am planning a super secret birthday.
The only trouble is....I have no ideas!
 
So, I am interested in what you do for your hubby's birthday. Do you go somewhere? Buy him a certain thing?
 
Help a girl out. :-)
 
 
Yesterday, my parents gave me this awesome chalkboard message board.
 
I am in LOVE with the colors and the burlap.....I told ya burlap is all the rage. :-P
I can't wait to hang it up in my classroom!!!! I just want to get into my room like NOW.
On Facebook, Instagram, and blogs everywhere other teachers are already putting up cute decorations and I can't. :,-(
 
 
Hope your week was fantastic!! :-)
 
 
QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Time really does fly!

    Thanks for the shout out! :) I can't wait get our brains working together! I am getting my blog made over currently! YAY!!! Maybe I will get more attention once it's cuter! HAHA My new button is installed, just waiting on the rest of it!

    That chalkboard is adorable! I wan to make one!!

    When can you get into your room? We can get in- do bulletin boards, etc. Just can't move the furniture until the floors are done. Apparently they sanitize the furniture too! I had no idea, but that is awesome news!

    Fervent First Grade Frenzy

    ReplyDelete

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)