My 3rd Stitch Fix



On Saturday, I received my 3rd Stitch Fix. I know I didn't post my 2nd Stitch Fix, but I did not like any of my items in that Fix. I didn't feel good in them and they just weren't my style.
 
This time around I got a new stylist. She did an amazing job! Hopefully I get to keep her! :-)
 
When I first opened this Fix, I was intrigued by some pieces and unsure of a few others.
 



Item #1: Papermoon Riley Graphic Print Cardigan ($38.00)
 
 
I love this cardigan. During the Fall season, I enjoy wearing oversized sweaters and cardigans. This one had a funky print on it, similar to some of the items I pinned on Pinterest. I can't wait till it gets cold enough to wear it.
 
Item #2: Market and Spruce Yuna Chevron Pointelle Knit Sweater ($68.00)
 
 
I wasn't too excited about this piece when I first pulled it out of the box. I didn't like that the chevron detailing was actually holey so that you could see right through it. However, when I paired it with my brown leggings, brown riding boots, and some matching accessories, I felt that it belonged with me. The sweater material is super soft. I am not a big fan of scratchy sweaters.
 
Item #3: Pixley Edmond Chevron Print Henley Shirt ($54.00)
 
 
 
I love Henleys!!! I used to wear them all the time in middle school/ high school. This one is super soft and stretchy. I paired it with gray dress pants, my sparkly bow flats, and purple jewelry. I see myself wearing this to work quite often.
-If you work with me pretend you didn't already see and compliment anyway. Lol. :-) 
 
Item #4: 41 Hawthorn Filbert 3/4 Sleeve Popover Blouse ($58.00)
 
 
When I saw the color of this shirt, I loved it! However, when I first put it on I didn't like the sleeves. They have a tulip (or what I would call a tulip) cut to them. So, I took it off and put it back in the box. Today, I put it on again, paired it with beige dress skinny pants, nude high heels, and matching jewelry and feel in love. I think it gives a classic elegant feel when worn this way. Although I probably will have to find something other than high heels to wear with it.
 
Item #5: Bay to Baubles Lavana Crystal and Bauble Necklace ($28.00)
 

When I first saw this necklace, I was wondering what I would wear with it. It has big clear gemstones in the center with orange and gold beads hanging down. After I raided my closet to find pieces that would go with this, I knew this piece was TOTALLY ME! I love anything sparkly and jewelry. This piece was BOTH!!! I also love how chunky of a piece it is.
 
 
The Breakdown:
 
Papermoon Riley Graphic Print Cardigan----Kept
Market and Spruce Yuna Chevron Pointelle Knit Sweater----Kept
Pixley Edmond Chevron Print Henley Shirt----Kept
41 Hawthorn Filbert 3/4 Sleeve Popover Blouse----Kept
Bay to Baubles Lavana Crystal and Bauble Necklace----Kept
 
 
Are you interested?
 
You get a personal stylist who hand picks 5 items that they think you would like based on your style profile. It is free to get started and create an online style profile. You can even set price limits for your items. As low as below $50.00.
 
When you are ready, you can schedule your first Stitch Fix. For a $20 styling fee, you will get 5 items to try on in the comfort of your own home. If you don't like anything you can send it all back. FREE SHIPPING and RETURNS. If you find something you love, you keep it and return the rest. You also have the choice of subscribing to monthly fixes or you can chose when you want to receive your fix (bi-monthly, every 2-3 weeks, etc.) It's that easy. If you decide to try it out, just click on the link above. I receive a small commission off of each referral which helps me to off set some of the costs of sharing my fixes with you.
 
Happy styling!
QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)