Stitch Fix Friday!!!


Today is the best day because not only is it Friday, but I also got my first Stitch Fix!

I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first because you tell someone what you like and then a stylist will pick clothes out for you. They have you answer several questions about your style and then you have the option of linking some of your social media accounts (Ex. Pinterest) to them. I tend to be a very picky person when it comes to my clothes, so I couldn't wait to open my box.

Here are the items that were in my first Stitch Fix:


Item #1: Hythe Scoop Neck Top from Renee C ($44)


I absolutely LOVE this top. When I first pulled it out of the box, I instantly fell in love with the pattern. Then, I put it on. The fabric is so soft and light. I paired it some jean capris, cute, embleished flip flops, a sparkly bracelet, and a necklace (also from this Stitch Fix). I'm planning on wearing this top to work with a sweater and blue dress pants.



Item #2: Cosette Crochet Detail Knit Shirt from Market&Spruce ($48)


When I saw this in my box I didn't like it very much. I kept thinking "Oh no. I said I liked sparkly things and this is definitely not sparkly." I tried it on anyway and to my surprise, I liked this item too! I paired this top with my jean capris, emblished flip flops, bracelet, and necklace (from Stitch Fix). I might wear this to work on dress down days.



Item #3: Ohara Faux Wrap Tie-Waist Dress from Pixley ($68)


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress. At first, I thought it would be too low cut to wear to work, but then I put it on. The material of this dress is super stretchy and comfortable. I especially like the sleeves being 3/4 length which is perfect because I also tend to pull up long sleeves. :-) I wore this dress with my nude high heels, sparkly, jeweled necklace and matching bracelet. I will definitely be wearing this to work. It is not too low and is just the right length as well.


Item #4: Emer Printed Straight Leg Pant from Margaret M. ($98)


When I first saw these pants in my Stitch Fix, I won't lie. I didn't know what in the world I would wear them with or if they would even look good on me. If you know me I tend to wear similar styles/fabrics/colors, I don't really branch out to try new things/patterns. I tried them on anyway and I really like them. They are stretchy and reminded me of some leggings that I own. I paired them with a blue blazer, white tank top, a sparkly, jeweled necklace with matching earrings, and sparkly, silver high heels (my wedding shoes). So, no surprise I liked these pants and plan on wearing it to work as well.

Item #5: Melba Beaded Layered Necklace from Zad ($34)

If you know me really well, then you know I can never have enough jewelry. I instantly fell in love with this necklace and I have some many outfits that I can wear it with. I wore it in Item #1 and #2 photos. But here is a close-up picture.




The Breakdown

Here is what I kept from my first Stitch Fix:

Hythe Scoop Neck Top from Renee C ($44)- KEEP

Cosette Crochet Detail Knit Shirt from Market&Spruce ($48)- KEEP

Ohara Faux Wrap Tie-Waist Dress from Pixley ($68)- KEEP

Emer Printed Straight Leg Pant from Margaret M ($98).- KEEP

Melba Beaded Layered Necklace from Zad ($34)- KEEP

I have to say my stylist Steffanie did a great job! She listened to what I wanted, but also gave me items that I would have never picked for myself. :-)


How Do You Get Your Own?

If you haven't tried Stitch Fix you should. I tried it just to see what everyone else was talking about and I have to say that I will be getting another Stitch Fix very soon. You don't have to get one every month either. The important thing is that you pick the date you want to receive your Stitch Fix and go from there. At least try it once to see. If you don't like anything you send it all back for free and get your $20.00 to either use towards another Stitch Fix shipment or refunded back to you.  


It is only $20.00 to get the items shipped to you. After that, they will take the $20.00 off whatever you decide to keep. Should you decide to keep all five items, like I am, they will take 25% off your total. If you would be so kind, you can use my referral code which is: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/5200973 as a starting point.

Keep Stylish :-)


QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)