The Best Trip of My Life~Linky


Today, I am linky up with Miss. Monica from I Heart Grade 3 for another installment of her weekly summer link-up.

The topic for today is:

 
 In July of 2014, my husband and I took a honeymoon. We went to Charleston, South Carolina for a week and Nashville, Tennessee for another week.
 
We loved both places sooooo much! There was so much to do that we could have stayed for another week in both places.
 
First up: Charleston, South Carolina.
 
Our original plan was to go to the beach, but when we were down there the weather was rainy and stormy. Instead of going to the beach we headed to the Cyprus Gardens.
 







 
This place has great memories for me because one of my cousins got married in front of the gazebo and I was the Junior Bridesmaid. :-)
 
Next up: Nashville, Tennessee
 
On our drive down, we went through the Smoky Mountains. They were so pretty.
 
Our hotel room looked out over this amazing view!

 
 
Our first excursion was to the Parthenon. We love ancient Greek history. :)

 

 
Then, we went to the Christmas Shoppes. It is literally Christmas all the time. They play Christmas music and have Christmas treats!! :)
 

 
On one rainy day, we ended up at the mall and we decided to go Cosmic bowling and eat at the BEST RESTARUANT EVER.....The Aquarium!!


By the way, I believe I won Cosmic Bowling..... :)
 
Of course, no trip to Nashville would be complete without a trip to the Country Music's Hall of Fame!!




I strongly suggest if you haven't been to either place that you should think about visiting! :)
QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
8 Comments

8 comments:

  1. LOVE Charleston and Nashville! Of course I prefer Knoxville, but that's okay... :) There's a lot more to do in Nashville! Haha My honeymoon was one of my favorite trips, too! I had a hard time picking just one!

    Fervent First Grade Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I read your post too! You have been to a lot of incredible places! :)

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to visit Nashville and I think this post sealed the deal for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Nashville is awesome! You won't regret it! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi there!

    Thank you for participating in my Weekly Summer Link-Up! It's great to have you joining in on all the fun!

    My travel to the US has been quite limited - Atlantic City, Orlando, Anaheim, Las Vegas, New York... and I am thinking it might be time to branch out!

    Monica

    www.iheartgrade3.com
    www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely visit South Carolina and/or Tennessee. They are both awesome! :)

      Delete
  4. That restaurant looks like a whole new experience! So beautiful! I love learning about what the different states have to offer - it's so enriching!.

    Margaux
    Learningwithsunflowersmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! It was spectacular! :) Thanks for the comment

      Delete

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)