Missing!


I bet I got ya from the title. You know who's missing? ME

Hello again!

It's been a long time (since last Thursday), since I have blogged about anything.
I bet you are all wondering.....

 
 
I have a good explanation....My husband and I decided to take a little mini vacation (anniversary trip) to Smoke Hole Resort. We left on Friday morning and got back on Monday.
 
Here is a picture of the cabin that we stayed in.

 
 
 
We got to walk through the caverns that they had there. They were absolutely beautiful.
 
 



 
 
 
We also fed some rainbow and golden trout. :) (Don't have a picture of)
 
 
 
There were a lot of neat little places to eat. Our favorite was definitely Mallow's Roadside Café.
 
 
We also bought some handmade birdhouses, maple syrup, and mugs from different places.
 
 
And then, we HAD to take some selfies. Lol. :)
 

 
 
Although I enjoyed our anniversary getaway, I am happy to be home. Stay tuned because now I have to catch up on all my blogging....starting today. :)
QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)