Tell All Tue...Wednesday


I decided to link up with Teach Talk Inspire and My Day in K for another summer linky.


Today's topic:


The reason for this title has two parts. Beauty comes from my all time favorite Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast. Plus I have an obsession with all the Disney princesses, but Belle is my ultimate favorite.

The treats part comes my hobby of baking all kinds of treats. My cupcakes are to die for. I make them any time. I have also baked cookies, pies, brownies, and cakes.

This show would perfectly highlight my daily life and throw in a little sweetner whenever necessary. :)

It would be a version of The Chew mixed with a little Rachel Ray. Why did I pick those two?

1.) I would have my friends come over to enjoy my tasty treats.
2.) I can be loud and proud like my girl Rachel.
3.) I would love to have all the fancy cookware/tableware that those shows have.

I can't wait to read all about your reality shows. :)





 
QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
2 Comments

2 comments:

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)