Pinterest Pick 3 Linky!!




For the month of July, I am joining up with Pawsitively Teaching and Inspired Owls Corner for a Pinterest Pick 3 Linkup.


Here are my 3 picks for July:


I absolutely LOVE burlap. I think part of the reason comes from A.) being a country gal B.) using it as an accent in my rustic themed wedding and C.) loving how you can use any other color to liven it up. So, naturally when I found this pin on Pinterest I knew it had to be one of my pick 3.
Find the original link here
 
 
In my classroom this year, I am sure I will be using some of the extra burlap from my wedding to decorate. But, you will have to stay tuned for that. :)
 
 
If your like me you probably have those plastic storage containers in your room. And....if your more like me you went with the white ones because the cute colored ones were WAYYY to expensive.
 
Over the summer, with what is left of the summer {don't throw tomatoes at me :-/} I plan on spray painting my ugly not attractive storage containers, with my husbands help of course (he has no idea) :-)
 
Find the original link here
 
 

To obtain this has been a dream of mine since I started teaching. Again, I blame it on being a country gal at heart. I LOVE putting materials/supplies in jars and I also LOVE anything that has chalkboard paint on it. AWESOME!!! :)

My only hesitation is that if these jars are glass and one of your sweet kids goes over/around them and "accidently" knocks one over. What you have there is a disaster!

But, if I could find plastic jars that would be wonderful. Maybe I could use cleaned Peanut Butter jars?!?!

Find the original link here

I hope you enjoyed my Pinterest linky and that it inspired you to either join in or pin these babies to your Pinterest (I know you have one) :)

~Keep pinning
QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. I love all of your pins! I have been scared to spray paint my plastic items, but I have pinned the tutorial and hope to do it soon! Burlap is all the rage right now! Thank you for sharing and linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No problem. Thanks for thinking of the linky in the first place! :)

      Delete
  2. Pretzels or Cheese puffs are sold in big plastic containers for sure at places like Sams but maybe even at the grocery store. Win, win....snacks for your class and a new storage container. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did I never think of that?!?! :-) That is a great idea.

      Delete

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)