5 Years Ago


Today I am linking up with I Heart Grade 3 for a weekly summer linky.

Today's topic:
 
The year: 2010
 
My age: 19

Highlights from this year:
 
1.) I was a sophomore in college
 
2.) I had awesome friends (Lauren, Brianna, Chelsee.....)
 
3.) Cartilage piercing= WORST IDEA EVER
 
4.) I took too many pictures:


 
5.) I got engaged on July 12th to an amazing man who is now my husband!
 


 

 
6.) I started observing in several classrooms and loved every minute of it. So, I guess you could say that 2010 helped me become the teacher I am today.
 
* I may have had to look at my Facebook feed to help me out on this list. :)
 
I can't wait to see everyone else's lists!!! :)



QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. Love your list! Sounds like your 2010 was as eventful as mine. I met the man I'm now married to :)

    Cait
    Cait's Cool School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! That is so awesome!! 2010 was a good year for us then! :)

      Delete

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)