My First Virtual Marathon



I know what you're thinking.....marathon. Especially if you know me. :-)


It has been my dream of mine to complete a marathon, but I never thought that I could run/walk much less crawl my way across the finish line. On my bucket list, there may be the Disney Princess Half Marathon and a Color Me Rad Marathon on there.

However, I have never ran a half marathon/ marathon before in my life.

As I was on Facebook one day, I came across this post about joining in a Virtual Marathon that starts today.

I thought about it for a while and then decided why not. It goes for a month and at the end you have to have walked/ran/crawled 26.2 miles.

If you would like to join, you can find the group on Facebook Virtual Marathon. It's a closed group, so you will have to ask to join. Other than that, I hope to see some friendly faces in the group! :)

Well, now it's off to run some more miles........

QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)