My first product(s)



I finally put some of my products up on my Teachers Pay Teachers store. You can get to my store through this link: Teaching in Bows, Pearls, and Glitter.

My pride and joy is a Pre-Primer Sight Word packet that took me a longggggg time to make. I am planning on doing all the sight word lists up to 3rd grade, but it may take me a few weeks. :-/


I also put up two study guides for two reading units that I had last year in 3rd grade. If you happen to be using the 2014 Journeys Series than these are for you. I will be adding the rest as I get them done, but I was just so excited about putting my first few products up! :)  Feel free to check out my store, rate my products, and maybe buy some to use in your classroom.



As always, thanks for reading! 



QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)