What's Up Wed-Thursday


 As I was stalking/reading one of my favorite blogs, I came across Shay's What's Up Wednesday linky and decided to join in on the fun.


Here is my: What's Up Wed-Thursday (since I am a day late) Whoops......



What We're Eating This Week:

I have been trying my best to become a "good" wife and making dinners. Usually my dinners consisted of something quick and easy. However, today/yesterday I pulled out all the stops. I made Glazed Brown Sugar Pork Chops, cubed red potatoes, and corn.

Doesn't that just look yummy! It was delicious. :-)


What I'm Reminiscing About:

The bitter sweet ending of the school year. I am missing my kiddos so much. I have actually saw quite a few of them out and about in my daily errands. :-(


What I'm Loving:

This one is obvious....I'm loving my husband for how thoughtful he is with my early birthday present. :) I'm also loving all of the people who have liked my Facebook page/are following this blog...You are all AWESOME!!!!





What We've Been Up To:

Not a lot....Trying to start my blog, waiting for my first Stitch Fix to get here, and exercising. That doesn't sound very exciting. :-)


What I'm Dreading:

Not really a whole lot. I guess I could say the end of the summer because it seems like its going by wayyyy to fast..... :-/


What I'm Excited About:

Celebrating our first year anniversary!!! YAY for married life!! This year has gone by so fast. :-)


What I'm Watching/Reading:

Currently, I'm watching Pretty Little Liars, HGTV, QVC, or Say Yes to the Dress.

I just finished reading, Teach Like A Pirate by Dave Burgess (a review is planned) and I'm starting to read The Organized Teacher by Steve Springer, Brandy Alexander, and Kimberly Persiani.


What I'm Listening To:

QVC is on my TV in the background as I'm typing. I don't really like the things that are for sale......yet. :-)


What I'm Wearing:

Khakis (Jake from State Farm) I couldn't resist......

Actually I'm wearing jean capris and a school t-shirt. I am anxiously awaiting my first Stitch Fix so that I can show you all the outfits. :-)


What I'm Doing This Weekend:

It is supposed to rain, so I'm probably not going to do a whole lot. Most likely laundry....ugh, and grocery shopping. Unless my husband has to work, then it looks like a Pretty Little Liar marathon....


What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month:

Wowza! I have got a lot of stuff to do next month. First up, 4th of July!!! Love fireworks....I'm a pyromaniac at heart.... Then, its celebrating our first year wedding anniversary with a fun getaway. Last, one of my friends is getting married!!! :-)


What Else Is New:

Not too much more....I think I covered everything.. :-)




QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. I have yet to watch Pretty Little Liars but have heard so many people rave about it. I may have to check that out, huh? The summer is flying by...eeek slam on the brakes! Have a great weekend :) xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my...Pretty Little Liars is soooooo addicting. :-) I know I can't believe June is almost gone. :-( Have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  2. Happy anniversary!!! How was Teach Like A Pirate?! I have been wondering! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was awesome!! There were a ton of ideas in the book that I am looking forward to sharing. :)

      Delete

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)