Pinterest Pick 3: August Edition





I decided to link up with Inspired Owl's Corner and Pawsitively Teaching for their monthly Pinterest Link Up.
 


So here is my list of 3 things that I/You can use in the classroom.



Original Source Unknown


I love the Super Hero theme and this is a great way of managing behavior. It's a great idea! 
 

Original Source Here
 

These would be amazing to get/give. It contains little goodies sometimes with special meanings or items that the teacher would specifically like. I know I would love to receive one of these.
 

Original Source Here
 
 
The first day of school is always filled with anxiety, nerves, and excitement. I love having some type of fun activity for the students to do. These are some great ideas. My personal favorite is the jitter glitter. :-)
QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the ideas for the first day of school...I just love finding new ideas!

    ReplyDelete

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)