NEW BLOG DESIGN!!!


Did you notice something different about my blog?!?!?

Yes, I did get a new design! :)

Over the past couple weeks since I started my blog, I was looking for someone to design my new blog. I stumbled across Barbara Leyne from Barbara Leyne Designs.

Although at first I saw that she didn't do custom blog designs, I was so nice and cute she couldn't refuse. :)

Barbara was extremely nice and understanding because I can be somewhat of an indecisive person. She worked with my ideas and I let her be creative on some of the elements. Barbara worked on my blog until she finished and throughout the process she kept me informed on what was going on. She also sent me quite a few different options for me to decide on. I love when people let me see what they are doing before they say it's finished!

I absolutely LOVE how it turned out. Especially all the GLITTER and the girl character and EVERYTHING!!! :)

If you are looking for some ideas for your blog design, Barbara is the top person in my book! She has some pre-made designs on her website that you can purchase. They are all gorgeous and she keeps adding more!

Tell me what you think about my blog design in comments. I love reading what everyone posts! :)

Happy 4th everyone!!!

QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog design!
    Andrea
    Right Down the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet shout-out, Karyn! It was a pleasure working with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)