A Little Thing Called Change...




Change (verb): to make or become different

Like most people, I do not enjoy change. However, in some instances change is good. In this case it is very, very good.

First, welcome to my new blog! I decided a long time ago that I didn't really mesh with my old blog design anymore. In my exact words, "It's way too much glitter!". A few years ago I thought the more glitter you had on a page the better it would look. Which was true for the most part up until everyone switched over to a more simplified/adult feeling blog design. So, with that in mind I had a new blog design created and I am SO in love with it!

In case you don't remember what this little blog looked like before, here's a reminder:





Second, there has been so much change in my personal life. My little girl is going to be TWO! I don't even know how that is possible. 



Last April, our little family moved into our forever house and it has been truly wonderful. Everything that is except planning dinners. Can I get an amen from anyone? 

We have also added another fur baby to our family. Say a warm hello to my little fur mister, Cooper.



Last, in my professional life. I made the move to Kindergarten and have been blessed to be finishing up my 2nd year. I truly love teaching my Kinder cuties and the awesome team that I get to work beside. In May of 2017, I finished my Masters degree in Curriculum and Instruction and I am always looking for ways to incorporate my knowledge back into my classroom. I have also decided to start an online course into learning ways to help promote my teaching business to the world. I am so excited to start on this journey and I can promise you that there will be more posts to come. 

Hope to see you around!

QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)