Free T-Shirt



You get a free t-shirt! You get a free t-shirt! EVERYONE gets a free T-SHIRT!!!
 
Yes, I'm channeling my inner Oprah!
 
I came across this great company, A+ Images and they were doing a promotion. If you are a blogger, you can design a free blog t-shirt. I couldn't pass that up because even if I didn't like my design, I still got a free t-shirt out of the deal.


So, I went through the quick and easy process here A+ Images and in a few days I got my t-shirt. I could not be happier with the way it turned out.
 
I also have to say that since my button and header were small a nice lady, Elisha emailed me to ask some more questions so that she could get the image clearer.
 
I love my shirt sooooo much and can't wait to wear it!!!
 
There are so many options that A+ Images can do. Give them a try.
You can also follow them on: Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
QuickEdit
Mrs. Moore
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=Karyn] [img=Your Image Url Here] [description=Welcome to my blog about teaching and life!] (facebook=Facebook Profile Url) (twitter=Twitter Profile Url) (instagram=Instagram Profile Url) (bloglovin=Blogvin Profile Url) (pinterest=Pinterest Profile Url) (tumblr=Tumblr Profile Url)